Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roberts Creek Pier - Nov 18


Errands took me out early today, and I'm glad they did. Another glorious day of sunshine and mild temperatures! I walked around the Heart of the Creek and stopped by the Gumboot Cafe. Then I headed down to the Roberts Creek Pier. It was high tide and the waves were crashing in against the rocky pier. I had the place to myself for a while and just listened to the waves. Lots of marine birds enjoying the stirred up waters along the coast.





This is a seagull atop an old post. I couldn't get a good picture because of the angle of the sun, but if you're ever in the area be sure to check out the mandala. This large painting is created new each year by the whole community to include all ages of talented artists and want-to-be contributers. It's an amazing collection of work that is truly Roberts Creek.

No comments: